Full Air Conditioning Replacement in Littleton & Denver, Colorado
Give us a call today at 303-975-8809 to schedule your service, repair, or estimate.
Also good towards dual fuel systems. Valid on complete systems and qualifying Trane equipment only. Discount good with coupon only. Not valid with any other offer.Expires March 31, 2024
Elkhorn Heating & Air offers complete AC Replacement in Littleton & Denver, Colorado. Our team of experienced technicians is dedicated to providing high-quality service and ensuring that your home stays cool and comfortable throughout the hot summer months.
Whether you need a new air conditioner installed or your current system replaced, we have the expertise and knowledge to get the job done right. With our commitment to customer satisfaction and affordable pricing, you can trust Elkhorn Heating & Air for all your AC replacement needs.
Air Conditioning Replacement Services We Offer
Before we recommend replacing your air conditioning system, our technicians will perform a thorough inspection to assess its condition. We will check for any underlying issues or potential problems that may affect the performance of your AC system.
If your current air conditioning unit is beyond repair or you are looking to upgrade to a more energy-efficient model, our team can handle the air conditioner installation process. We will help you select the right system for your home based on factors such as the size of your space, energy efficiency ratings, and your budget.
When it comes to AC replacement, we understand that every home is unique and has different cooling requirements. Our team will work closely with you to determine the best solution for your specific needs. Whether you need a central air conditioner or a ductless mini-split system, we have the expertise to handle any type of AC replacement.
5 Signs You Need a New Air Conditioner
- Your AC system is more than 10 years old: Air conditioning units typically have a lifespan of around 10 to 15 years. If your system is older than that, it may be time to consider replacing it with a newer, more energy-efficient model.
- Frequent breakdowns and costly repairs: If your AC system is constantly breaking down and requiring expensive repairs, it may be more cost-effective to invest in a new unit rather than continuing to pay for repairs.
- Rising energy bills: If you’ve noticed a significant increase in your energy bills despite no change in your usage, it could be a sign that your AC system is no longer operating efficiently and needs to be replaced.
- Inconsistent cooling: If some rooms in your home are consistently cooler or warmer than others, it could be a sign that your AC system is struggling to distribute air evenly. Replacing your AC unit can help improve the overall comfort of your home.
- Loud and unusual noises: If your AC system is making loud, unusual noises such as banging, squealing, or rattling, it could indicate a serious problem. In such cases, it is advisable to replace your AC unit to avoid further damage.
What Should I Consider When Replacing My AC?
- SEER rating (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio): The SEER rating measures the energy efficiency of an air conditioning system. Higher SEER ratings indicate greater energy efficiency and lower operating costs over time.
- Size and capacity: It’s important to select an AC system that is properly sized for your home. A unit that is too small will struggle to cool your space, while one that is too large will cycle on and off frequently, leading to inefficiency.
- Installation requirements: Consider the installation requirements of different AC systems. Some systems require ductwork, while others are ductless. Determine which option is best suited for your home.
- Budget: It’s essential to consider your budget when replacing your AC system. While it’s important to invest in a quality unit, you also want to ensure that it fits within your financial means.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
When faced with a malfunctioning or inefficient air conditioner, the decision to repair or replace can be difficult. While air conditioning repairs may seem like a more affordable option in the short term, it’s important to consider the long-term benefits of a new AC system.
Older systems are often less energy-efficient, leading to higher energy bills. Additionally, the cost of frequent repairs can quickly add up. By replacing your AC unit, you can enjoy improved energy efficiency, reduced repair costs, and increased comfort in your home.
Upgrading Your System: Our AC Replacement Process
When you choose Elkhorn Heating & Air for your AC replacement needs, you can expect a smooth and efficient process. Our technicians will first assess your home’s cooling requirements and help you select the right AC system for your needs.
We will then remove your old unit and install the new system, ensuring that everything is properly connected and functioning correctly. Our team will test the system to ensure optimal performance and provide you with any necessary instructions for operating and maintaining your new AC unit.
Lower Your Cooling Bill with a High-Efficiency AC
Investing in a high-efficiency air conditioning system can help you save money on your energy bills. High-efficiency AC units are designed to operate more efficiently, reducing energy waste and increasing cost savings.
These systems often have a higher SEER rating, meaning they provide more cooling output for each unit of energy consumed. By upgrading to a high-efficiency AC system, you can enjoy improved comfort in your home while simultaneously reducing your environmental impact and lowering your energy bills.
5 Frequently Asked Questions About Air Conditioners
How often should I have my air conditioning system serviced? It is recommended to have your AC system serviced at least once a year to ensure optimal performance and prevent potential issues.
Can I install a central air conditioner in my home if I don’t have existing ductwork? Yes, it is possible to install a central air conditioner in a home without existing ductwork. Ductless mini-split systems are a popular option for such situations.
What is the average lifespan of an air conditioning unit? The average lifespan of an air conditioning unit is typically around 10 to 15 years. Regular maintenance can help prolong its lifespan.
How can I improve the energy efficiency of my AC system? Regular air conditioning maintenance, including cleaning or replacing air filters, can help improve the energy efficiency of your AC system. Additionally, sealing any air leaks in your home can prevent cool air from escaping.
How much will it cost to replace my AC unit? The cost of replacing an air conditioner unit can vary depending on factors such as the size of your home, the type of system you choose, and any additional installation requirements. Contact Elkhorn Heating & Air for a free estimate on AC replacement in Littleton & Denver, Colorado.
Professional Air Conditioner Replacement Near You
Fill out our online form or call to schedule service and get a free estimate on AC replacement in Littleton & Denver, Colorado. Ask about our specials and save money with our maintenance plan. We look forward to hearing from you.
Give us a call today at 303-975-8809 to schedule your service or repairs.
"*" indicates required fields