Full Heat Pump Replacement in Littleton & Denver, Colorado
Give us a call today at 303-975-8809 to schedule your service, repair, or estimate.
Elkhorn Heating & Air offers complete heat pump replacement in Littleton & Denver, Colorado. If you’re in need of a new heat pump to keep your home comfortable year-round, our team of experts is here to help.
With our top-notch service and high-quality products, you can trust us to provide you with the best heat pump replacement in the area. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your current system or need a brand new installation, we have the knowledge and experience to meet all your heating and cooling needs.
Heat Pump Services We Offer
Heat Pump Inspection
Regular inspections are essential to ensure your heat pump is functioning at its best. Our team of technicians will thoroughly inspect your system, checking for any signs of wear and tear, leaks, or other issues that may affect its performance. We’ll also clean and lubricate all moving parts to keep your heat pump running smoothly.
Heat Pump Replacement
If your heat pump is beyond repair or is no longer efficient, it may be time for a replacement. Our skilled technicians will help you choose the right size heat pump for your home and install it with precision and care. We’ll make sure your new heat pump is properly connected to your existing ductwork and air handler, ensuring optimal performance and energy efficiency.
Heat Pump Maintenance
Regular maintenance is crucial to extend the lifespan of your heat pump and keep it operating efficiently. Our comprehensive maintenance service includes cleaning the system, checking for any leaks or damage, and performing any necessary repairs. With regular maintenance, you can avoid costly repairs and ensure your heat pump operates at its best for years to come.
We Replace All Types of Heat Pumps
Air-to-Air Heat Pumps
Air-to-air heat pumps are the most common type of heat pump found in residential properties. They work by transferring heat between the air inside and outside your home, providing both heating and cooling capabilities. Our experienced technicians are well-versed in the installation and replacement of air-to-air heat pumps, ensuring your home stays comfortable no matter the season.
Water Source Heat Pumps
Water source heat pumps utilize a water source, such as a well or a pond, to provide heating and cooling. These heat pumps are highly efficient and environmentally friendly. If you’re considering a water source heat pump for your home, our experts can help you choose the right system and install it with precision.
Geothermal Heat Pumps
Geothermal heat pumps are the most energy-efficient option available. They harness the constant temperature of the earth to provide heating and cooling for your home. While the installation process for geothermal heat pumps can be more complex, our skilled technicians have the knowledge and expertise to handle the job with ease.
What Are the Signs I Need a New Heat Pump?
- Lack of Heating or Cooling: If your heat pump is no longer providing the desired temperature in your home, it may be time for a replacement.
- Frequent Breakdowns: If you find yourself needing frequent repairs for your heat pump, it may be more cost-effective to invest in a new system.
- Increasing Energy Bills: A significant increase in your energy bills could indicate that your heat pump is no longer operating efficiently.
- Age of the System: Heat pumps typically last around 15 years. If your system is reaching or exceeding this lifespan, it may be time for a replacement.
What Should I Consider When I Replace My Heat Pump?
When replacing your heat pump, there are several factors to consider to ensure you choose the right system for your home:
- Size of the Heat Pump: It’s crucial to select a heat pump that is the right size for your home. A system that is too small will struggle to heat or cool your space adequately, while a system that is too large will cycle on and off frequently, leading to energy inefficiency and increased wear and tear.
- SEER Rating: The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) indicates the energy efficiency of the heat pump. A higher SEER rating means greater energy efficiency and potential cost savings.
- Existing Ductwork: Make sure your existing ductwork is in good condition and properly sealed to ensure optimal performance from your new heat pump.
- Efficiency Rating: Consider the heat pump’s Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) for heating efficiency and the Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) for cooling efficiency. Higher ratings indicate greater efficiency.
- Labor Costs: Don’t forget to factor in the cost of installation when budgeting for a new heat pump. Our team provides transparent and competitive pricing for all our services.
Our Step-by-Step Heat Pump Replacement Process
- Initial Assessment: Our technicians will assess your current heat pump system, including sizing, ductwork, and any potential installation challenges.
- Heat Pump Selection: We’ll help you choose the right heat pump for your home based on your specific needs and budget.
- Removal of Old System: Our team will safely and efficiently remove your old heat pump, ensuring proper disposal of any hazardous materials.
- New Heat Pump Installation: We’ll install your new heat pump with precision, making sure it is properly connected to your existing ductwork and air handler.
- Testing and Calibration: Once the installation is complete, we’ll test the system and calibrate it for optimal performance and efficiency.
Check Out Our Annual HVAC Maintenance Plan
Keep your heat pump running smoothly with our annual HVAC maintenance plan. Our comprehensive maintenance service includes regular inspections, cleaning, lubrication, and any necessary repairs. By investing in regular maintenance, you can extend the lifespan of your heat pump, improve its efficiency, and avoid costly breakdowns.
What Are the Benefits of Upgrading My Heat Pump?
- Energy Efficiency: Upgrading to a new, high-efficiency heat pump can significantly reduce your energy consumption and lower your utility bills.
- Improved Comfort: A new heat pump will provide more consistent heating and cooling, ensuring optimal comfort in your home.
- Quieter Operation: Newer heat pumps are designed to operate quietly, providing a more peaceful environment in your home.
- Environmental Benefits: Energy-efficient heat pumps help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and minimize your carbon footprint.
- Potential Tax Credits: Upgrading to an energy-efficient heat pump may make you eligible for tax credits and incentives, saving you even more money.
Frequently Asked Questions About Heat Pumps
How long do heat pumps typically last? Heat pumps typically have a lifespan of around 15 years with proper maintenance and care.
Are heat pumps energy efficient? Yes, heat pumps are highly energy-efficient, especially when compared to traditional heating and cooling systems.
Can a heat pump replace my air conditioner? Yes, heat pumps can provide both heating and cooling, making them a versatile solution for your home.
How much does it cost to install a heat pump? The cost of installing a heat pump can vary depending on factors such as the size of your home, the type of heat pump, and any additional requirements.
Do you offer heat pump repair services? Yes, we offer comprehensive heat pump repair services to keep your system running smoothly.
Professional Heat Pump Replacement Near You
Get a new, high-efficiency heat pump and save money on energy bills while keeping your family comfortable. Fill out our online form or call to schedule service and get a free estimate on heat pump replacement in Littleton & Denver, Colorado. Our team of experts is ready to provide you with top-notch service and ensure your home stays warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Give us a call today at 303-975-8809 to schedule your service or repairs.
"*" indicates required fields