Customer Service Representative
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Customer Service Representative to join our marketing team. The customer service representative position is open for individuals who love helping others and providing information to make lives easier and better. Our ideal candidate is customer-oriented and has exceptional communication skills.
A Customer Service Representative in our team will be responsible for all the verbal and written communication with our customers. Therefore, we would love to have someone who knows how to listen and remain patient and cheerful throughout the day. If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply for the position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer and manage all incoming calls and emails
- Generate sales leads
- Provide accurate and valid information for the customers
- Handle questions, complaints, and returns and find appropriate solutions quickly
- Keep records of customer interaction and process received files.
- Follow communication procedures and policies.
- Think, answer, and respond quickly to resolve customer issues and questions about products and services
- Retain a polite and professional voice and manner at all times
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven customer support experience
- Ability to handle a lot of incoming calls with great accuracy
- Knowledge of CRM systems and practices
- Customer-oriented and passionate about helping others
- Ability to respond quickly to different requests and characters
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
Benefits & Perks
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Service Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days)
- Technical Training Programs
- Incentive Compensation Programs
If you are ready to pursue a career, please fill out this brief application. If we feel that you would be a good fit for the team, we will contact you.
"*" indicates required fields