Littleton, Denver Furnace Repair from Trusted HVAC Professionals
Give us a call today at 303-975-8809 to schedule your service, repair, or estimate.
This coupon entitles you to a discount on your ac repair in the Littleton. Discount does not apply to trip/ diagnostic charge. Discount good with coupon only. Not valid with any other offer or discount.Expires September 30, 2023
At Elkhorn Heating & Air, we take pride in providing top-notch furnace repair services in Denver, Colorado. Our team of trusted professionals is dedicated to ensuring your heating system runs efficiently and effectively. Whether you need a routine heater inspection, repair, maintenance, or even a complete replacement, we have you covered.
Fill out our online form or call to schedule heater repair services in Littleton and Denver, Colorado. Ask about our specials and save money with our maintenance plan.
Furnace Repair Services We Offer
Regular heater inspections are crucial to ensure your heating system functions optimally. Our technicians will thoroughly inspect your heater, checking for any signs of wear and tear, leaks, or other issues that may affect its performance. By identifying and addressing potential problems early on, we can save you from costly repairs.
If your furnace is not working as it should, our expert technicians are here to help. We have the knowledge and expertise to diagnose and repair a wide range of heating issues. Whether it’s a faulty thermostat, a malfunctioning fan, or a problem with the pilot light, we will get to the root of the problem and provide efficient, reliable repairs.
Regular maintenance is key to extending the lifespan of your heating system and ensuring its optimal performance. Our maintenance services include cleaning, lubricating, and inspecting all components of your heater. By keeping your system in top shape, we can help you save on energy costs and prevent unexpected breakdowns.
If your heater is beyond repair or outdated, our team can assist you in selecting and installing a new one. We offer a wide range of energy-efficient, high-quality heating systems that are built to last. Our technicians will evaluate your home’s heating needs and recommend the best options for your budget and comfort.
Signs That Your Furnace Needs Repair
Knowing the signs indicating your furnace may need repair is important. Ignoring these signs can lead to further damage and potentially costly repairs. Some common signs to watch out for include:
- Uneven heating throughout your home
- Strange noises coming from your heating system
- An increase in energy bills without a change in usage
- Frequent cycling or short-cycling of your heater
- Inadequate heating or lack of heat altogether
If you notice any of these signs, it’s crucial to contact our team at Elkhorn Heating & Air for prompt and reliable heater repair services.
Where is Furnace Repair Near Me?
If you need heater repair in Denver, look no further than Elkhorn Heating & Air. Fill out our online form or call to schedule service and get a free estimate. Our trusted professionals are ready to assist you and ensure your heating system is in optimal condition.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Frequently Asked Questions About Furnace Repair in Colorado
1. Why is my furnace blowing cold air? There could be several reasons: the thermostat might be set to “ON” instead of “AUTO”, the furnace might be overheating, or issues with the pilot light or ignition. Regular maintenance and timely repairs are essential for resolving such issues.
2. How often should I have my furnace serviced in Colorado? Have your furnace serviced annually, preferably in the fall, to ensure it’s ready for winter. Colorado’s cold winters make it especially important to maintain your heating system properly.
3. What is the average lifespan of a furnace in Colorado? The average lifespan of a furnace is typically around 15-20 years, but it can be influenced by the specific climate, the type of furnace, maintenance frequency, and usage patterns in Colorado.
4. Is it normal for the furnace to make noise? While some noise is normal, especially during startup, persistent noises like banging, screeching, or rattling can indicate a problem that a professional should address.
5. Why is my furnace leaking water? Furnace leaking can be due to a condensation leak, a humidifier leak, or a secondary heat exchanger leak. It’s best to have a professional assess the issue promptly.
6. How can I lower my heating bills in Colorado’s winter? Regular maintenance, using a programmable thermostat, sealing windows and doors, and insulating your home well can help lower your heating bills during Colorado’s cold winters.
7. What type of furnace filter is best for Colorado homes? HEPA filters are highly recommended as they can trap the most particles but also depend on specific needs like allergies and pets. Check with a local HVAC specialist for tailored advice.
8. How do I know if I need a new furnace? If your furnace is over 15 years old, requires frequent repairs, results in uneven heating, or increases energy bills, it might be time to consider a replacement.
9. Can I install a furnace myself? Improper installation can lead to inefficiency and safety hazards and may void the manufacturer’s warranty. Hiring a licensed professional is advised.
10. Are there any rebates or incentives for upgrading to a more efficient furnace in Colorado? Several programs and rebates are available for Colorado residents upgrading to energy-efficient appliances. Check current offers with your local utility company or the Energy Office of Colorado.
Give us a call today at 303-975-8809 to schedule your service or repairs.
"*" indicates required fields